|The Spiritual/Pastoral Care team carries out the mission of Bethany Health Care Center in providing quality care for the total person.
The primary responsibility of the Spiritual/Pastoral care team is the spiritual well-being of the residents and staff. This is accomplished through:
- One-on-one visits
- Providing a supportive, listening presence
- Accompanying the residents through their joys and fears
- Advocating to ensure their needs are met
- Accompanying the dying and supporting their loved ones
The team also provides for the development and growth of the residentís spiritual life by offering:
- Preached and directed retreats
- Seasonal prayer groups
- Spiritual/theological programs
- Afternoons of prayer
- Providing access to the sacraments and daily liturgy
Bethany Health Care Center | 97 Bethany Rd. | Framingham, MA 01702 | (508) 872-6750
Developing Spiritual Relationships with Residents at its Core
Bethanyís resident-oriented approach to healthcare correlates with its Model of Care Program and is tailored to provide the delivery of quality healthcare 24/7.
Fundamental to the program is its "treat in place" modality of care which results in significantly reducing the numbers of acute hospitalizations for Bethany Health Care residents.